Remote Court Proceedings
Remote video proceedings via Zoom
Parties will be notified by the clerk's office if their hearing is scheduled via Zoom.
Please note, inclement weather may cause court closures. When the court is closed, Zoom conferences will be cancelled and rescheduled. During inclement weather, please check the court alerts page.
Parties who receive a notice of hearing to be conducted by video may be permitted to participate by phone if they do not have access to the internet. Please notify the clerk's office where your case is scheduled as soon as possible if you need to join by phone.
Before joining a proceeding
Review the following documents before joining a remote video proceeding:
- Remote Video Conferencing Best Practices & Tips (PDF)
- Remote Video Process and What to Expect (PDF)
- Violations Bureau Remote Proceedings Tips (PDF)
Learn more about Zoom
- Joining a meeting
- Waiting rooms
- Participating in breakout rooms
- In-meeting file transfers
- Audio not working on smartphone
For information about the Zoom video conferencing platform, please visit https://zoom.us.